Deceased Estate - Under Instructions
Offered on the market for the first time since built; 17 Nottingham Crescent presents with its original finishes and an abundance of potential for the buyer to add their own flare by renovating or rebuilding to their own.
- Beautiful high ceilings with wide hallway
- Great sized lounge & dining spaces with bar
- Timber kitchen with views to the backyard
- Family room extending to outdoor area
- 3 great size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Master bedroom with built in robe & en suite
- 3-way bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Well-kept laundry plus additional 3rd toilet
- Huge backyard ideal for the kids to enjoy
- Large single lock up garage plus shed/storage
- Total approx size 669sqm, frontage 19m
- R2 Low Density Zoning perfect for family living
This potential filled property offers an outstanding opportunity whilst being on one of the suburbs most desirable streets positioned close to the lake, park, shops and school and only moments to Inglis’s Riverside Stables, Proposed Georges Cove Marina and the M5 Motorway.
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information