A Rare Double Brick Townhouse In A Boutique Complex
A Rare Double Brick Townhouse in a Boutique Complex
Greeted with open plan living areas, high ceilings and leading through to a beautiful decked alfresco area; offering plenty of contemporary appeal plus having a complete low maintenance setting ideal for the first home buyer or investor.
- Spacious living area and combined dining
- Lovely kitchen with large walk in pantry
- Total of 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with built in robe & ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Laundry with external access plus 3rd toilet
- Alfresco area with timber features & café blinds
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 9kw split air conditioning downstairs
- Tiles combined with timber flooring
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Additional registered carspace
- Total approx size 172sqm
Positioned in a complex backing onto George River with attractive surroundings and a desirable location across the road from the shops, only plus within close proximity to all amenities.
Approx Outgoings Per Quarter:
Water: $150.00 Council: $300.00 Strata: $430.00
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.