Grand Presence In A Quiet Cul-de-sac
Delightfully attractive and boasting an oversized interior, this beautifully presented family home offers a highly desirable lakeside location whilst showcasing modern inclusions, along with a gracious private setting.
- Inviting courtyard with relaxing water feature
- 4 large bedrooms all with built ins
- Huge master with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Main bathroom, with twin sink vanity + stone bench top
- Sunken formal lounge leading large dining area
- Huge kitchen with stone bench and gas cooking
- Great size family room leading to separate rumpus
- Internal laundry plus 3rd bathroom downstairs
- Separate study or optional 5th bedroom
- Timber floorboards, ducted air con and alarm system
- Al fresco dining area overlooking manicured lawns
- Remote double lockup garage with internal access
Enjoying the largest parcel of land in the street measuring approx 610m2 with loads of space to entertain this superb residence offers everything and more for the growing family.
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.