Centrally Located Townhouse
An appealing residence for the growing family is this well-designed townhouse. Enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with the opportunity to add your own personal touches, this well-kept residence is the perfect start for the first home buyer or investor.
- Entrance to open lounge & dining room
- Renovated kitchen with large fridge space
- Two bedrooms on upper level with built in robes
- Master bedroom with good size balcony plus study nook
- Refurbished bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Floating floorboards throughout, 2x split system a/c
- Internal laundry with 2nd toilet & storage area
- Undercovered courtyard with external access to common grass area
- Spacious carport for off street parking
Ideally positioned at the rear of the complex, enjoy the convenience of the T-way, easy access to the M5 & nearby parklands and local shops.
Approx. Outgoings per quarter:
Strata - $346.15
Water - $179.06
Council - $322.00
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Real Equity Estate Agents - 13/100 Hoxton Park Road, Lurnea
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area