2,753m2 Backing Onto The Georges River - Space, Seclusion And Serenity!
Nestled on the water and ensconced in peace and privacy, it’s time for a new family to make memories in this much loved, spacious sanctuary. Held by the same owners for the past 28 years, this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is well equipped to cater for large scale entertaining or quiet family nights in. Make the most of the multiple living areas, including a formal lounge and dining zone, a living room and meals area plus a rumpus room with bar, set beneath a soaring, timber-clad vaulted ceiling. Complementing these rooms is the light and bright kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances, an upstairs retreat area and spacious bedrooms.
It’s the outdoors, however, which will tempt you the most. Backing directly onto the Georges River, this tranquil alfresco oasis is punctuated by towering, mature trees and offers an enticing sense of seclusion. There’s ample area for kids and pets to explore and play on the 2,753m2 block and the pool and elevated spa promise to deliver hours of fun.
Situated in a family-friendly community, within moments of the M5 motorway providing direct access to the CBD, this is where the best of both worlds awaits. Space, seclusion and serenity, without missing out on any modern conveniences. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
- 5 bed, 3.5 bath spacious family sanctuary on a 2,753m2 block
- Nestled on the water and ensconced in peace and privacy
- Backyard is a secluded oasis, protected by towering trees
- Much loved and held by the same family for the last 28 years
- Formal and informal living and dining areas + upstairs retreat
- Rumpus room with bar, set beneath a vaulted ceiling
- Light and bright kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances
- Master bed with en-suite, all bedrooms with built-in robes
- Covered patio, lush backyard and a pool and elevated spa
- Family-friendly community, close to schools, shops and parks
- Minutes from M5 motorway and approx. 40 mins from CBD
- R3 Medium Density Zoning for future development prospects
- Currently leased for $850p/w
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.