Location, Charm And Potential
What the owners love.
The key aspects the vendors have loved about living in this home over the years have been the comfort of raising their children in a family-friendly, leafy and whisper-quiet street being surrounded by lovely neighbours. They have loved the ample yeard space both at the front and rear as well as the inground pool which is perfect for entertaining family and friends. If this ample space isn't enough there is a beautiful park, a hop, skip and a jump down the road with various play equipment for the kids. The convenience of being a 10-minute walk to Holsworthy Railway Station and Wattle Grove Shopping Village and only a 5-minute walk to Holsworthy Public School would have to make it one of the most idyllic locations in the area.
What the agent loves.
Bill & Darrell love the location, the presentation of the home and how well it has been maintained. They also say it is perfect for a wide range of buyers and being located within the R3 medium density zone on a generous lot size this property offers loads of potential for the future.
A few features you'll love:
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins
- Timber floors throughout
- Spacious combined lounge and dining area
- Split System air conditioning
- Good size kitchen with gas appliances
- Separate sunroom
- Internal laundry with built-in bench and cupboards
- Ample yard space ideal for entertaining and kids
- Single lock-up garage and garden shed
- Saltwater inground swimming pool
- R3 Zoning
- Scope for future development S.T.C.A
- Total land size approx. 569.1sqm
- Frontage - 18.89m