A Modern Open Plan Design On A Huge 753sqm Lot
What the owner loves.
Kate says the things she has loved about living in this home has been the open plan design makes an easy transition from indoor to outdoor living which is perfect for entertaining family and friends, the new in-ground pool is absolutely ideal for the warmer months and the street is without a doubt one of the quietest and well-maintained streets in the entire suburb.
What the agent loves
Josh said he definitely agrees with Kate and the open-plan design is extremely desirable Josh also loves the fact that the lot is larger-than-average by approximately 100 square metres and it's also nice and wide giving a side driveway down to a garage which is perfect for a wide range of buyers and being located within in R3 medium density zone also offers loads of potential for the future.
A few features you'll love:
- Open style living with loads of natural light
- 4 bedrooms, built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom, laundry with 2nd toilet
- Beautiful kitchen with island bench and servery
- Easy transition to outdoor entertaining area
- Modern lighting and plantation shutters
- Side access on both sides of the home
- Huge backyard with double garage & pool
- Total land size approx. 753sqm
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.