Excellent Residence - Walking Distance To Train Station
Situated in a convenient location, close to local amenities, this lovely home stretches over 2 levels and offers a flowing floorplan and an abundance of natural light. This excellent property is perfect for the first home buyer or those looking for an investment opportunity.
- Entrance leading to open plan living spaces
- Kitchen with gas cooking overlooking backyard
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom includes an en-suite
- Well-presented main bathroom
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Laundry room with external access
- Low maintenance leafy and private backyard
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Access to community swimming pool and tennis court
- Close to local schools, M5 Motorway and Train Station
Water Rates: Approx. $235p/q - Council Rates: Approx. $380p/q - Community Fee: Approx. $206p/q
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.