Ideal Family Living With A Low Maintenance Yard
(A.K.A - 1A Sammut Crescent, Chipping Norton)
Instantly appealing with manicured and low-maintenance gardens, a desirable residence awaits, offering a perfect lifestyle for a large family, to take advantage of this spacious double-storey detached dwelling.
- Lovely foyer leading to formal living area
- Huge open plan family room
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and meals
- 4 great size bedrooms upstairs with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe and en-suite
- Optional 5th bedroom downstairs/home office
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Undercover entertainment and low maintenance yard
- Great size laundry with external access & 3rd toilet
- 600x600 tiles and well-kept carpet throughout
- Double lock up garage, currently used as rumpus
- Paved backyard - Land approx. 357.5sqm
Situated on a lovely wide street; presenting an extremely convenient location, handy to all local amenities including Inglis Stables & Racecourse and easy access to M5 & M7 Motorways.
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.