A Stunning Haven Of Style, Privacy & Comfort
This superb single level residence completed only 6 years ago presents as not only one of the newest home's in Chipping Norton it is also located in one of the most unique and desirable positions the suburb has to offer. Fronting onto lush open parklands with a long private driveway for safe, secure living; the very house-proud owners of 15 Bent Street have created a beautiful holiday-like hideaway with a Balinese inspired tropical theme in the heart of Chipping Norton.
A Few Inviting Features:
- Attractive facade with perfectly manicured gardens and lawns
- Long driveway with additional off street parking
- Side access adding convenience for the future
- Superb kitchen with island, walk in pantry & stainless steel appliances
- Huge open plan living space complete with stacker doors
- Easy transition from indoor to outdoor alfresco area
- 4 great sized bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Excellent master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Stylish bathroom with contemporary fixtures & finishes
- Plantation shutters & ducted air conditioning throughout
- Modern lighting both inside and outside
- Oasis style backyard with stunning alfresco, polished decking, feature fountain, lush gardens
- Laundry with storage and external access
- Double garage with storage space & internal access
- Total land size approx. 735sqm
Situated within close proximity of all local amenities, including schools, parks and the Chipping Norton Market Plaza, as well as being a short walk to the Chipping Norton Lakes, this home offers the perfect blend of style and location.
Real Equity Estate Agents
Josh Prestia - 0404 252 695
Anthony Prestia - 0414 775 577
15 Bent Street, Chipping Norton
PLEASE NOTE: With the current government guidelines, all property viewings are to be conducted privately. We are unable to conduct any open homes at this stage, therefore please do not wait for open home times to be displayed. Please contact the marketing agent directly on their mobile numbers to arrange a private viewing of this property.
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.