Unrivalled Elegance & Style For Luxurious Living
In the design phase the owners and architects had a goal to maximise space, style and comfort; whilst achieving the highest level of attention to detail during construction, welcome to 71b Longstaff Avenue Chipping Norton. This exceptional freestanding residence represents one of the most sought after dual occupancy homes in the entire suburb, it offers all the attributes such as a sprawling floor plan, beautiful high ceilings, architectural feature glass, attractive entertaining spaces and designer finishings throughout.
A Few Inviting Features:
- Formal lounge or guest sitting area upon entry
- Appealing open plan family and dining rooms
- Gourmet kitchen with 80mm stone, island bench
- Butler's pantry & servery window to alfresco area
- Internal laundry/guest powder room downstairs
- Oak floors coupled with elegant sheer curtains
- Four great sized bedrooms, all with built ins
- Master with raked ceiling, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Superb bathroom with timber and black accents
- Upstairs living/children's retreat or home office
- Ducted air con, alarm, intercom & solar panels
- Stacker doors for easy transition to outdoor living
- Professionally manicured gardens and lawns
- Automated single garage plus driveway parking
- Total land size approx. 334.7sqm
Situated in a convenient location just moments to parklands, schools, shops and as well as being in a highly regarded suburb, this is your chance to indulge in brand new, low maintenance luxurious family residence.
Real Equity Estate Agents
Josh Prestia - 0404 252 695
Anthony Prestia - 0414 775 577
71B Longstaff Avenue, Chipping Norton
INSPECTION DISCLAIMER: As per government regulations and guidelines, a Covid-19 vaccination certificate must be shown on entry for all Open Homes. We understand these circumstances may not be ideal, therefore your cooperation is sincerely appreciated. If you would like to arrange a private inspection, please contact the selling agents directly on their mobile phones.
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.