Stellar Family Home Meets Entertainers Delight
Located in the heart of the ever-so-popular Georges Fair, this double storey residence presents itself exceptionally well with designer finishings and contemporary inclusions throughout. With sun infused interiors, neutral colour schemes and seamless indoor / outdoor flow to a supreme entertainer's yard & inground swimming pool, this home is the growing family's dream residence.
A Few Inviting Features:
- Instantly captivating facade, motorised gate on entry
- Wide hallway extending down to main living areas
- Beautiful spacious dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops & ELECTROLUX electric induction cooktop
- BOSCH Gas cooking main kitchen & BOSCH Dishwasher
- Butlers kitchen / pantry with external access & laundry room
- Enclosed ground floor theatre room
- Delightful living area overlooking swimming pool
- Spacious living area / rumpus room on first floor
- 5 great sized bedrooms, 4 on first floor, 1 on ground floor
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Ground level bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Contemporary upstairs bathroom with double basin & bath tub
- 4th bathroom downstairs / guest toilet
- Entertainers swimming pool with travertine tiling and glass fencing
- 15KW Pool Heat Pump, Vantage in floor cleaning system pool
- OzSun Electronic folding arm Shade Awning over pool zone (6mx4m)
- AstralPool Chlorinator with wifi capabilities for Pool
- Outdoor Lillesand Bollard lighting, Northcoat Pottery Water Feature
- Zeigler & Brown BBQ - outdoor entertainment kitchen with separate hot water heater
- Odyssey Smart Air Exchange System, plantation shutters
- Automated double garage with internal access
- Total land size approx. 473sqm
This residence is situated within close proximity to local parks, schools, transport, the Brighton Lakes Golf Club and the proposed Georges Cove Marina.
Real Equity Estate Agents
Bill Karamanlis - 0424 190 290
Darrell Fernandes - 0411 247 186
97 Maddecks Avenue, Moorebank
INSPECTION DISCLAIMER: As per government regulations and guidelines, a Covid-19 vaccination certificate must be shown on entry for all Open Homes. We understand these circumstances may not be ideal, therefore your cooperation is sincerely appreciated. Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a private inspection, please contact the selling agents directly on their mobile phones.
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.